Features of this school that deter bullying:
- School policy outlining firm action and appropriate consequences;
- A school ethos that models co-operation;
- Liaison with other schools to identify high risk students;
- Supervision of all students by all staff;
- Communication - staff, students, parents, other agencies;
- Cross Curriculum Anti-Bullying philosophy - information about bullying being presented in the classroom within the subject contexts; and
- Ongoing initiatives meant to increase awareness and respect.